The Scientific Findings -
Our Research Publications
The studies below are published articles (in peer reviewed journals), showcasing the Communication DEALL program:
1. The Efficacy of Communication DEALL--An Indigenous Early Intervention Program for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
2. The Communication DEALL Developmental Checklist--Inter Rater Reliability
3. Impact of Early Intervention on Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders as Measured by Inclusion and Retention in Mainstream Schools
Indian Journal of Pediatric; DOI: 10.1007/s12098-013-1014-y
Read the abstract on:
4. Exploring PLS learning skills in young children and their implications for identification of and intervention for autistic behavior-
Chapter 7 in 'Cognition and Brain Development Converging evidence from various methodologies. B.R. Kar (Ed).
5. Motor Deficits in Speech-Impaired Children with Autism, Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience. DOI: 10.3389/fnint.2013.00047
Access the article on:
Additional reading materials:
Some links for further reading have been listed below.